This safe, gentle procedure uses light to get rid of brown pigmentation and broken capillaries in the skin. It can also help lighten brown spots on the face, hands, neck and chest.
- Limelight delivers a non-invasive light treatment that is customizable and personal for different skin tones and conditions.
- Three treatments are usually sufficient to see results although occasionally more may be needed. Additional treatments will help maintain optimal results, especially for sun-damaged skin.
- Immediately following treatment, brown spots darken and your skin may appear slightly red and feel sunburned. This typically lasts only a few hours and can be covered with makeup.
- Within one to three weeks, the darkened spots will flake off and fade. Redness and small veins will decrease and your complexion will appear more smooth and even.
- Limelight won’t prevent new brown spots, fine veins or redness, but they are treatable. Sunscreen is recommended to minimize further sun damage and new spots. Rosacea is chronic and cannot be cured with any laser or light source, but its appearance can improve with Limelight.
Price range: $325-$2,250. Prices vary per client based on area(s) and number of treatments needed.
Schedule your consultation now to find out if you are a good candidate for LimeLight IPL Skin Therapy.