The only FDA-approved device that reduces fat with a cooling technology, CoolSculpting procedure targets love handles, muffin tops, and the inner and outer thigh. The earliest results can appear in as little as three weeks while the best results are seen in the next two to four months. No surgery, no needles, and little-to-no downtime.
- What are the results? CoolSculpting produces effective and noticeable results by decreasing the fat layer in the desired area. The bulges of fat (muffin tops, love handles, spare tires, etc) are treated and reduced.
- How does the procedure work? The selected tissue of fat is cooled with a device that lifts the bulge up between two cooling panels. You will experience a firm tug and pull.
- How does it feel? For the first few minutes, you will probably feel an intense cold that soon dissipates. After this, you can sit or lie down comfortably for the remaining hour or two of the procedure. You can read, work on your laptop or just relax.
- Can I go back to my normal routine after the treatment? Yes. Since CoolSculpting is non-surgical and non-invasive, most patients can jump right back into their normal day when the procedure is over.
- How long till I see the results? Typically, CoolSculpting patients begin seeing results as soon as three weeks post-treatment. The most dramatic results, however, will be seen after two months.
- Are the results permanent? Since CoolSculpting permanently eliminates fat cells, you should be able to see long-term results as long as you maintain your weight and normal diet and exercise. Thus, it’s better to know what to do after coolsculpting procedure.
Price range: $700-$1,500. Prices vary per client based on area(s) and number of treatments needed.
Make a consultation at Mariposa Aesthetics and Laser Center now to find out if you are a good fit for CoolSculpting.