Cellulite is an issue facing almost everyone, no matter your weight, diet or exercise habits. Combatting it can be difficult: creams and lotions don’t work, and invasive techniques can be intimidating. As a solution, Mariposa Aesthetics & Laser Center would like to introduce you to ZWave Therapy.
What is ZWave?
ZWave Therapy is a special device that reduces mild to moderate skin dimpling as a result of cellulite. This state-of-the-art technology is non-invasive, non-surgical, and offers you immediate, visible results with no associated downtime.
ZWave uses a technology known as acoustic radial waves therapy. It stimulates many of the body’s own natural processes that can help reduce the look of cellulite. These processes include:
- Increasing and improving long-term blood flow by encouraging the formation of new blood vessels
- Stimulating the lymphatic system for drainage, dehydration, and the removal of waste products that can contribute to cellulite
- Softening internal structures that can contribute to the appearance of cellulite
- Strengthening connective tissues and collagen to improve skin tightness and elasticity
- Rejuvenate cells for regeneration
How Does ZWave Work?
All of these processes are affected by the radial waves in two ways. Positive pressure pulse “shockwaves” squeeze the tissues around problem areas and break apart the molecular grid. Then, tensile waves collapse and re-expand gas bubbles within the fat structures. This destabilizes those fat structures and improves the appearance of cellulite. Treatments take under 30 minutes for most people; a series of treatments will offer you the best and longest-lasting results.
To learn more about ZWave Therapy for cellulite and how many treatments you might need to get the results you want, call Mariposa Aesthetics & Laser Center today. We are here to answer your questions and help find the right treatment for you.